Do Not Miss To Check The List Of Coding Languages For Kids In 2022
Well, who does not have a computer these days? Actually, everyone has one. Therefore many people think that their children must learn how to code. It is because they know that computers will be a part of their life in the future. Therefore, before taking any other option in their life (like becoming a doctor), parents think their children must learn enough coding to make them survive in the upcoming future. That is why, in today’s article, we will cover some coding languages for kids. These languages will prepare a base for them. They might continue coding further if they like doing it.
Since this is an article for parents as well as the kids. That is why we shall discuss first, what coding is?
Coding, in simplest words, is the process of writing the instructions in a language. It contains syntax similar to the user’s known language. Then this code converts into the computer known language with the help of a built-in compiler if using IDEs.
Therefore they are primarily two languages:
- High-level language: This language is understandable by the user. The syntax is written in the English language. Also, many built-in functions in languages have names that justify them.
- Low-level Language: It is also known as the machine language. Moreover, it is known by the machine. This is written in the binary representation (0 and 1).
After the code gets compiled then the computer can perform the given task. Also, if you have to return something then it will be returned in the low-level language. Which will further convert again to the high-level language.
After the code gets compiled then the computer can perform the given task. Also, if you have to return something then it will return in the low-level language. Which will further convert again to the high-level language.
List of top 3 coding languages for kids
Many compilers, Kernels, JVMs and other current languages are written in C. And also most languages, such as C++ and Java, adopt C syntax, C is regarded as the mother language of all modern languages. It contains essential and elementary concepts. These are like functions, arrays, and file management. These can utilize in many languages such as C++, Java, and C#. Therefore one must start with it.
Benefits of C
- Develop operating systems
- Competitive programming
- Desktop applications
Reason to learn C
- Most fundamental language
- Fast ( hence preferable for competitive programming)
- Memory management
Best IDEs for C Programming Language:
- Turbo C: It’s one of the oldest IDEs to date. It does not support many features for fast development like auto-suggest. Therefore, it considers to be the perfect IDE for staring. This is because when you will work on it you will have to remember the syntax each time. Doing so will provide you with the best base.
- Visual Studio Code: Unlike Turbo C it is the best-advanced IDE for any language.
- CodeBlocks: Better than Turbo C but not up to the level of VS code. It is again a perfect choice. This is the first IDE with which I started my coding personally.
It is at second position in the list of coding languages for kids. Python is a dynamically syntaxed, interpreted, open-source, object-oriented high-level programming language. It has a lot of appeal for Rapid Application Development and scripting.
Most significantly, it is readable, straightforward, and easy to learn and use. Moreover, it is resulting in increased productivity and lower maintenance costs. Therefore, being more readable and simple, it becomes one of the top choices.
Benefits of Python Programming language:
- Machine Learning
- Data Science
- Deep learning
- Artificial Intelligence
Reasons to learn:
- Extensive Libraries
Best IDEs for Python Programming language
- VS Code: it is the best-advanced IDE for Python programming language.
- Pycharm: PyCharm is a Python Integrated Development Environment (IDE) specially built for Python Programming language. It includes several useful features for Python programmers.
It falls at the third position for coding languages for kids. Scratch is a free coding language that may study online. This mostly joins by the youngsters who are interested in making animations, art, interactive tales, or music. Moreover, this language is basic enough for children. It has enough features and choices that it can be useful by even experienced programmers.
It may be useful for both personal and academic objectives. Moreover, it is allowing beginners to learn from and exchange resources with an online community.