Top 5 Online Abacus Classes For kids
Online Abacus Classes For kids
The coronavirus pandemic is going to be almost two years away. In such a situation many students are feeling a lot of mental stress. To overcome this stress, many students are learning new skills. In such a situation, the demand for online learning platforms in India has increased significantly. Parents are resorting to e-learning platforms to teach new skills to their children. In such a situation, if you want to teach your child the skills of maths and data calculation, then Career India Hindi brings you the information of Top 5 Online Abacus Classes.
With the help of which you can teach maths to your children through play. Following this trend, online abacus platforms are also seeing an increase in their users and customers. In this new era where digital learning is the future of education, online abacus platforms are now becoming the preferred choice by children and students to improve their skill sets. For some children, math and numbers come naturally to them, but when it comes to complex numbers and calculations most students struggle to calculate.
The abacus has existed for centuries and is considered one of the best tools to develop arithmetic skills and numerical fluency. The abacus tool is used to perform mathematical operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, cube root or square. In addition, it can be used to improve your calculation skills including counting decimal digits, negative numbers and much more.
Here are five platforms in India that provide 100% digital abacus training and inspire youth to be role models of the future.
- British Youth International College
UK based platform, BYITC is the first company in the world to launch online abacus learning platform. Their platform has a fully functional virtual abacus and uses interactive instructor-led abacus teaching methodology for holistic mental development of children. These online classes provide step-by-step approach which aims to guide the students keeping abacus in mind and calculate sums faster than calculator. BYITC teachers provide deep learning and feedback to every student. They cover addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, decimal addition, decimal subtraction, decimal multiplication and decimal division. They are the only abacus company that provides decimal based calculations.
2. Udemy: The aim of the Udemy Abacus course is to develop the brain by helping you to improve your calculations, ability, number comprehension and mental arithmetic. This course, entirely multimedia and animation, will teach you how to perform basic math operations accurately and quickly on the abacus. By starting these abacus online classes, you will be able to place numbers on abacus, solve simple and understand 5 to friend number addition and subtraction.
3. Abacus Supermaths: ‘SuperMaths’ provides a friendly and interactive platform for students to use abacus tools. Their classes allow you to put mental theory concepts into practice by working on online worksheets. This course comes in two tracks, Junior and Senior. The first track consists of 11 levels while the second, senior track consists of 8 levels. An online test is conducted at the end of each level after which the student is promoted to the next level. They teach through application based video classes led by instructor.
4. Abacus Master: has created a comprehensive learning platform with unique features to make Abacus more interesting and enjoyable. This e-learning platform provides abacus training to the students between the age group of 5-12 years. It consists of eight levels that cover all topics from basic to high abacus calculations. Students can take this course at their own pace; However, the portal suggests spending at least two months on each level to be completely confident. Their classes are given with the help of animations, unknown videos and practice worksheets.
5. Smart Kid Abacus: Smart Kid’s ‘Abacus Franchisee’ conducts online abacus classes for children. These classes are held once a week for 45 minutes. There is flexibility in timing and students can choose from a wide variety of courses. It is an eight level course consisting of 5 basic and 3 advanced levels. The courses are designed for students in the age group of 4-14 years and these courses promote overall brain development by stimulating both sides of the brain along with the development of skills.