Swap Your Beloved Angry Ones Into Happy Persons By Giving Islamic Gifts To Them
Islam preaches to spread peace and love in a region. The best way to express love with your loved ones is to gift them any useful Islamic product. The gift should always be productive and beautiful. A gift is a beautiful memory and reflection of your love and cares towards another person. We can buy Islamic gifts from online gift stores. Choose the Islamic gifts to encourage your loved ones to follow Islamic culture.
Work on communication skills:
If you are having effective communication, you are going to build a strong relationship. To keep the environment clean and honest it is necessary to share positive and negative thoughts about each other. To keep your relationship strong, your communication skills should be good. To overcome the communication gap, you can gift your partner a ticket to any Islamic conferences twice a month or you can arrange a small Quran reading setting in a home and invite him/her to exchange Islamic points of view and read Quran together to overcome the gap.
Adjust your expectations:
Islam tells us not to expect from anyone. Exceptions make relationships weak. To make a strong bond with your partner it is important not to expect anything from him/her anything and do not let your partner expect anything from you. For example, if you are giving a very nice and beautiful gift to your loved one, in return you do not need to expect the same effort from your partner. Do not give a gift to anybody with the expectation of getting better at it.
Be active together:
You need to be active together to make your relationship strong. For example, you are going for Umrah or Hajj, you can also take your loved one with you. Nothing can be the greatest gift than gifting someone Hajj or Umrah.
Setting routines or rituals helps a lot to make a relationship beautiful. You can make a routine of offering prayers together five times a day, for this, you can gift your loved one a prayer mat. You can also make a routine of reading Islamic history or culture together. You can create a ritual of giving gifts to your wife at events like Eid, buy Eid presents for her from any online gift store.
What does Islam say about the Halal and Haram Relationship?
Islam allows men and women to treat each other with respect and care but within the boundaries of Islam. A halal relationship is under the Islamic laws and if you go out of the Islamic law it will call as Haram. Girls and Boys are not allowed to make a relationship and live together before the marriage. Islam is a kind religion, it allows Muslim man and woman to choose their spouse according to their desire then it should end in the form of marriage. Every relationship is Haram in Islam that keeps you away from Allah, and to make a strong and healthy relationship with your spouse it is necessary to exchange gifts with each other. If husband and wife are happy together, Allah will be happy with them.
What is the difference between Hiba and gift?
Hiba in which a living Muslim transfers the ownership of any of his property to another living person. It is a transfer of property in which no consideration requires.
Types of Islamic gifts for your spouse
Following is the list of Islamic gifts for your spouse.
- One of the bestgifts for muslim women is Islamic jewelry. Every woman likes to wear jewelry. The piece of jewelry reflects her personality. You can gift your wife Allah’s gold pendant, Ayat-ul-kursi gold necklace, Islamic rings, and bracelets.
- The best way to make your wife happy give her a gift at every event like Eid. On an Eid, you can gift her a new set of Abaya and hijabs. Eid gifts for her, will make her happy and fall in love with you again and again.
- Gift a prayer mat to your spouse and create a ritual of praying Salah together, it will also help you to make your relationship strong.
- Gift a Tasbeeh or an azan watch to your partner. An azan watch does not only let them know about the timing of Azan but also directs the Qibla direction. It is the best gift for a traveler partner.
- You can gift a Quran to your spouse and make a habit of reading the Quran together to make your relationship healthy.
- Gift a new set of kurta pajamas to your husband especially on the occasion of Eid. You can gift him of his favorite color.
- In Islam, men are not allowed to wear gold jewelry. So you can gift your husband silver-plated jewelry, like rings, chains, and bracelets.
- If your wife is fond of Islamic art you can buy an Islamic frame for home walls, it will make your home beautiful and safe.
- You can also give personalised islamic gifts like the gold chain of her name.
Is giving gifts Haram?
NO, it is not haram to give gifts to each other. Our Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) sets so many examples of taking and giving gifts even from the unbelievers. We can also take and give gifts to our non-Muslims fellows and let them know more about our religion. If you are having a friendship with a non-Muslim woman and she likes your culture, you can gift her a hijab.
Exchanging of gifts is important for the strong relationship, this is not necessary to choose expensive gifts for your loved ones but always choose productive and Islamic gift for them. Do not forget needy people you can also give them gifts as a charity. Quran and Hijab are the best examples of Islamic gifts for women.